Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Decatur?
There's a popular perception that installing a home security sign next to your home’s entrance is the only thing required to ward off criminals. Essentially, an intruder will see the small blue octagon and go on past. With this in mind, could you only implement a home security sign in Decatur and not worry about installing a home security system? Basically, a home security system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in Decatur. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Decatur instead of the actual security system.
While there is legitimate value in displaying signs and decals from esteemed residential security experts such as ADT®, it isn't enough to discourage career criminals. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with real security components. It seems like much less of a gamble than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Decatur.
Legitimize Your Decatur Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t count on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Alternatively, consider incorporating all or at least some of the ensuing components:
● Video cameras: To be honest, no burglar wants to be caught by your camera as it could be submitted in legal proceedings. Consider an outdoor camera system that can cover typical access points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most burglars will enter through your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be protected by motion and glass break sensors. In the event a device is triggered, your security system will notify you and your around-the-clock monitoring station.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s a fact that numerous invasions take place during the day when individuals are at work, you also need to defend against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-detection lighting installed near your entry points will instantly illuminate criminal activity and turn away intruders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locks will inform you whenever a person makes an effort to unlock your entrance. A doorbell video component takes it one step further by providing a live video feed. Both work with your smartphone security application.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation component, smart lights are able to be customized to a schedule or engaged right from your phone. They are intended to make it appear that you are home and help discourage prospective robbers.
Start Planning Your Complete Home Protection Package
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Decatur when you have the opportunity to implement a comprehensive home security system? Dial (256) 246-8823 or complete the following form to get started. You are able to pick from a number of packages at affordable monthly rates or you may configure your security to your needs.