In terms of the most vulnerable spots for a break-in, your front door and ground-floor windows are in the top two positions. Knowing this fact, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors are essential tools for home security installations in Decatur. While it’s true the technology has been around for years, you may be impressed at what ADT sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you choose a straightforward approach or the most full-featured system, you’ll be happy to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to fret about your sensors being positioned accurately.
Every window and door alarm sensor has corresponding magnetic contacts. One part is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected straight to the window or door. You shut your entry and the contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is armed and a door or window opens, the magnetic contacts separate and the alarm is triggered. But you should know, these newer devices are able to do much more than merely activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Decatur
At the forefront of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors provide many advantages, including the following:
- Set off the alarm: These components trigger your high-pitched siren whenever a door or window is opened when the system is armed.
- Automatic updates: Want to know what’s happening at your property when you’re not there? You have the ability to obtain instant notifications directly to your mobile device whenever a component is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-hour monitoring agents will get a warning too. Your property will be defended, no matter your location.
- Home automation interactions: Set your security components to operate in a complementary fashion. You might have your entry lights switch on or direct a camera to begin recording whenever a door or window sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to see who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any interior. You may even get completely recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wireless or wired components based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your house will be better defended.
More versatile than previous versions, door and window sensors in Decatur are able to be skillfully integrated into your complete home security system.
Customize Your Own Home Security System In Decatur
How would you like to have advanced door and window alarm sensors in Decatur that elevate your safety and interact directly to your home’s automation? That is what you will find when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, dial (256) 246-8823 or fill out the form on this page.